Posted on: 08/01/2022
Job ID: YATS08202215127-1
You will partner with members of the Operations team to update manufacturing procedures, quick start guides, and other relevant process documents. You will help solve complex technical writing and editing issues and support document control workflows.
- Facilitate workshops and conduct personnel interviews to establish accurate and comprehensive documentation of current processes.
- Use templates to update documents and coordinate Document Control procedures.
- Proofread and edit documents for consistency, effectiveness, and overall quality.
- Manage document changes using information from multiple sources, prioritize work to meet deadlines, and build consensus with multiple reviewers
- 2+ years of proven experience writing procedures preferably in a manufacturing environment; equivalent combination of education, training, and meaningful work experience may be considered
- Experience working in an ISO 9001 environment; cGMP or ISO 13485 preferred
- Hands on document management systems (Agile) preferred
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to understand and document complex manufacturing processes with high level detail (written and visual) while ensuring procedures are clear and easily understandable by end users
- Highly proficient with MS Tools such as Word and Visio
- Knowledge of Engineering/Document Change Order processes
- Initiative and self-direction in planning, organizing, and problem solving
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills