Posted on: 08/03/2022
Job ID: YATS082022689277
- Work independently and as part of a team, the ability to manage time, work under pressure of tight deadlines, and meet assigned deadlines.
- Collaborate with business analysts to assist in the documentation of requirements for current permitting process and participate in requirements gathering sessions.
- Assist the team in designing a process to replace the functionality of the current permitting process.
- Coordinate work with other software developers on the team.
- Develop application designs in support of the application’s specifications and interfaces.
- Present complex technical constructs to business partners
- Anticipate, identify, track, and resolve issues and risks.
- Resolve issues of inaccuracy or feasibility.
- Possess excellent communication skills – both oral and written skills including strong meeting and work session skills.
- Have excellent organizational skills, proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- Demonstrate proven experience in troubleshooting issues.
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies.
- Extensive experience in writing automated build scripts for use in continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Experience with hands-on technical design within large enterprise systems.
- Experienced in making best practice recommendations based on industry standards.
- 4-year college degree or equivalent technical study.
- 5 years Advanced Microsoft SQL (Structured Query Language)
- 2 years ASP.NET Core MVC
- 7 years C#
- 5 years Object Oriented Java Script
- 5 years’ experience with Java
- 5 years System Architect experience
- 5 years Kendo UI
- 5 years Azure DevOps experience