Posted on: 07/06/2022
Job ID: YATS07202215639-1
The Sr Financial Analyst, Contract Management, is responsible for supporting the Sales Organization / CDD division commercial teams & Business Unit Finance.
- Complete work independently within guidelines, with excellent attention to details.
- Lead the customer contractual Volume Compliance process to drive revenue opportunities.
- Lead the customer Annual Price Roll (Increase) process to drive revenue increases.
- Provide tracking, quantification of revenue impact and strong communication with Sales and Business Units.
- Track & providing accrual estimates to Accounting for customer contractual Growth Rebates, Tiered or Matrixed Pricing.
- Report to Sales & Finance on Expiring Contracts & Expiring Pricing
- Provide Compliance data for contract criteria analysis at customer contract renewals
- Provide Non-compliance invoices and tracking/reporting, for customer contract volume shortfalls including contract termination
- Assist with revenue requests from External and Internal Auditors re customer contracts.
- Drive contracts process improvements using PPI principles. Includes documenting (in SOPs, Flowcharts, Frequently Asked Questions), standardizing & improving/streamlining processes, to optimize sales cycle time.
- Interact on a frequent basis with Accounting/Finance, all levels of Sales, IT, Field Service, Legal and Credit departments, to resolve issues.
- Maximize efficiency in business processes and internal / external customer satisfaction.
- Create reports and metrics for Analysis requests from Sales or Finance
- Excellent analytical & communication skills, a sense of urgency, and a strong desire to push forward process improvements in the Contracting cycle.
- Excellent Excel skills (Pivot tables, V-look ups, Macros) & MS Word/PowerPoint skills
Database query skills – MS Access, & preferably knowledge of Cognos data warehouse & QAD ERP
- Strong communicator and someone who can drive consensus
- Able to work in team environment – fast ramp up time
- A sales finance analyst, with knowledge of customer contracting, is the ideal fit.
Very proficient with Excel, especially large data sets (Pivot tables, Vertical-lookups, Macros)
- Strong Word, PowerPoint & Microsoft Access skills
- Minimum 3 years in Accounting/Finance/Customer Contracts-related work
- Experienced in Financial analysis, including proposing solutions & next steps with action plan
- Strong communication and relationship building skills, to effectively negotiate & work well with Sales, Finance/Accounting, Legal, IT departments and all levels of management.
- Very detail-oriented & yet able to see the big picture & “think outside the box”
- Ability to plan and execute activities with minimal direct supervision, i.e., resourceful
- Problem solver, tenacious / persist to completion, and follow up / close the loop.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills and communication skills (written & verbal), including keeping people informed on where we are in the problem-solving cycle
- Excellent organizational, prioritization and multi-tasking skills
- Strong IT understanding, including ability to identify business requirements to IT
- Experienced in PPI principles
- Prefer experience in COGNOS data warehouse and QAD ERP.
- Be a team player and tactfully manage internal customer expectations