Posted on: 08/08/2022
Job ID: YATS082022SFDCJP00019257
The candidate should have good amount of experience with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) CMS and should be comfortable with working on both Front End and Back End technologies with little to no oversight from others. They will also be collaborating and working directly with our marketing stakeholders as well.
- 7+ years of experience in full-stack and working on large-scale, complex web applications
- Experience developing applications in Java Mobile web development and responsive web design experience.
- Strong understanding of web page performance and security
- Demonstrated thought leadership around cutting edge technologies.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented development concepts and MVC Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Understanding of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task.
- Strong fundamentals in developing and maintaining analytics reporting as well as tag management via enterprise-grade solutions (via Adobe, Google, Tealium, or others)
- Experience with build automation tools including Maven, and Grunt or Gulp Experience building sites with Bootstrap or other RWD frameworks
- Experience developing on the Adobe Experience Manager Platform
- Experience developing sightly-based components familiarity using Jenkins, Chef, Vagrant or other environment automation tools
- Familiarity with issues around internationalization and localization
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development, and associated frameworks (JUnit and Robot framework a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Technology or similar training