Job Location: Culver City, CA – Must be local to NY, full-time onsite
Posted on: 08/10/2022
Job ID: YATS082022SPE1JP00001699
This is an entry-level position in the shipping department that receives direction from the department supervisor, Distributor III’s and other department managers concerning the packing and processing & tape products as well as the processing of advertising and publicity material. Products are delivered to the shipping department from all other departments.
- Verify material against provided orders, packing this material into cartons for shipping and the final preparation of shipments for pick up by various common carriers. This process needs to also comply with TSA Certified Cargo Standard Security Procedures as applicable
- Perform DVD screener fulfillment and anti-piracy tracking for multiple DVD workflows.
- Actively conduct curation according to strict metadata criteria established in conjunction with Asset Management and Restoration and physical verification.
- Candidates with experience as a shipping and receiving clerk, and UPS/Fedex systems.
- Receiving and conducting curation of film and tape assets is a huge plus.