Posted on: 08/10/2022
Job ID: YATS082022SFDCJP00019275
We are seeking an Oracle Financials (Procure-to-Pay) consultant with a strong Oracle EBS-R12 background. This is a consulting role in an IT organization. The person will work as an accelerator between Global procurement Operations and IT to turn business ideas into high quality scalable systems solutions. Individuals will be working for the IT procure-to-pay team and interact with business users on functional requirements to build new business case studies, design solutions and work with the implementation teams to build, test, deploy and support it.
- Engage with the business users at different levels to understand business needs. Document the requirements
- Analyze, document and evaluate the requirements and make recommendations on implementing these requirements
- Perform fit/gap and define, architect and build solutions in internal Enterprise finance systems that include Oracle eBiz Financials and other integrated boundary systems.
- Lead and deliver the project functional design solution, document by translating business requirements to system functional design. Lead the implementation of the solution, perform user acceptance tests and provide the functional support to users
- Work with IT development teams and other cross-track business analysts in converting the Business Solution into a Technical (system) solution.
- Ability to understand heterogeneous application footprint and design solution accordingly.
- 6-8 years of Strong experience in functional design and configuration on Oracle Financials Modules: Oracle Purchasing, Accounts Payables, General Ledger with R12 release
- Experienced in Invoice, PO, and Supplier integrations
- Detailed Functional Knowledge and hands on experience in configuring Oracle eBiz subledgers AP, Payments, PO, eBTax, Cash Mgt
- Experience with third party eProcurement or Expense application and integrations
- Ability to understand heterogeneous application footprint in the cloud and design solutions accordingly
- Understanding of multi-org, multi-geography specific s setups in Oracle R12
- Excellent communication skills (interpersonal, intercultural, written and verbal) and superior client relation skills
- Knowledge of general application architecture, databases and basic technical skills
- Knowledge of accounting is a big plus.
- Functional knowledge and hands on experience on R12 modules e.g. eBTax, SLA and working integration experience on cloud applications like Concur
- Ability to present solutions to senior management via whiteboard and PowerPoint presentations.
- International experience from Financials perspectives, especially EMEA, APAC, North America countries
- Experience in ERP implementations including, but not limited to, planning, analysis and design, configuration, development, conversions, system testing, cutover Plan and production support is a big plus.
- Candidates having a strong techno-functional background and interaction with business users may also be suitable for this role.