Posted on: 08/10/2022
Job ID: YATS082022690202
We are consolidating the functionality of its existing self-exclusion system into a single web-based application with a new, mobile-friendly UI. This effort will require a senior developer\architect with a strong background in responsive web design
- Analyze the functions of the existing system and integrate them appropriately into the new solution.
- Be prepared to work closely with the development team and all required stakeholders.
- Meet in-person with the development team for the first week of the project for an orientation to the system
- Review of expected patterns and practices.
- Additional work will be expected to be performed remotely, though PGCB staff reserves the right to require in-person meetings as the need arises.
- Should be familiar with agile development
- Proven experience with hands-on technical development, experience designing and architecting systems as a member of a design team
- Strong verbal communication skills.
- Quick learners who can work independently once brought up to speed with established development standards and practices.
- 5 years’ experience – ASP.NET Core
- 3 years’ experience – ASP.NET Framework, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- 2 years’ experience – Structured Query Language (SQL) for Microsoft SQL Server 2016, Telerik Reporting, Telerik UI for ASP.NET Core