Posted on: 08/12/2022
Job ID: YATS08202214444-1
- Maintain Perl and Java code in data processing environment.
- Maintain SQL scripts and PL/SQL procedures.
- Maintain JSP scripts for basic web services
- Develop new programs/scripts as needed.
- A Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Biology, or equivalent experience.
- Very good working knowledge of PERL (minimum 3-4 years)
- Highly proficient in Oracle SQL and PL/SQL (minimum 3-4 years’ experience)
- Very good knowledge of Core Java (minimum 3 years working experience)
- Good understanding of Java EE (Servlets, JSP).
- Good knowledge of XML and JSON data formats.
- Good working knowledge of UNIX / Linux systems.
- Excellent communication / documentation skills.
- Familiarity with Bioinformatics tools is a plus.
- Preferably has experience with LSF – Load Sharing Facility.
- Experience with Agile Software Development process a plus.
- Must be detail oriented and a self-starter.
- Multi-tasking with good follow through skills, good communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving, debugging, and troubleshooting skills using latest tools and technology.
- Ability to work alone and accomplish tasks without supervision