Posted on: 08/11/2022
Job ID: YATS082022SFDCJP00019279
We are looking for a world-class Marketer to support Marketing programs across the Financial Services Industry segments. In this role you will concept and execute on campaigns supporting Marketing strategy for pipeline growth and acceleration, offer insights and analytics on performance, and work across Marketing teams and partners to execute an integrated strategy.
- Partner closely with field marketing, demand generation, sales programs, and others to collaborate and execute on marketing campaigns and programs.
- Work with Industry, line-of-business product Marketing teams, and extended Marketing groups to develop and execute integrated buyer journeys as part of an integrated Marketing plan.
- Quarterback across the entire Marketing team (product and industry marketing, creative, online, events, campaign analytics, etc.) to ensure quality and timely execution across all internal and external Marketing channels. Channels include but are not limited to: direct mail, email, webinars, paid digital, events, influencer, SEM, website, paid & organic social, and traditional advertising tactics.
- Support business analysis and identify segments of opportunity working with Sales Strategy and Marketing Operations teams.
- Own campaign pipeline for effectiveness and results. Partner across teams to develop reporting frameworks for clear communication with Sales and Marketing leaders to share performance trends.
- Communicate effectively and manage communications to key stakeholders across the business.
- Thinking creatively and strategically, while executing on the tactics.
- Attend Sales QBRs, weekly/monthly marketing meetings, customer and Salesforce events or meetings as necessary.
- 5+ years Marketing experience in a role managing multi-channel Marketing campaigns (i.e. email, direct mail, print, online and /or social media).
- Strong understanding of demand generation and a track record of owning campaigns and driving success.
- Experience developing and executing Marketing strategies and programs for B2B organizations.
- Experience allocating and optimizing spend across tactics.
- 2+ years’ experience partnering with Sales to deliver results.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives with a track record for meeting deadlines.
- Highly self-motivated, proactive, and great at anticipating what’s needed.
- Strong communication skills and a proven collaboration mindset.
- Use of Salesforce with strong Salesforce reporting skills.
- Ability to onboard in a virtual environment, and work from home for the foreseeable future.
- Experience with other Marketing tools such as Marketo, Eloqua, Responsys, Google Analytics, Omniture, Demandbase etc. preferred.
- Works well in a high growth environment that is constantly changing.
- Exceptional organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- A sense of humor and ability to find balance in the midst of a busy work life.
- Previous work experience within or a strong understanding of the Financial Services industry.
- Interested and willing to travel for marketing and internal events as needed.