Posted on: 08/12/2022
Job ID: YATS08202235056-1
As a UX researcher in AR, you’ll have the opportunity to partner directly with a single, tightly integrated pod of researchers to provide foundational knowledge for future products, evaluate design concepts and inform product teams about what is useful, usable, needed. The research you conduct will inform opportunities and priorities for product development and market success.
- Collaborate closely with researchers, designers, PMs & engineers to identify, define and deliver meaningful insights that inform business decisions.
• Collaboratively and independently develop and execute rolling research roadmaps (prioritize, scope and define adequate timelines)
• Independently scope, set-up and run usability, concept testing (core of role), and the occasional literature review and/or in-depth-interviews for a rolling research program.
- Minimum BA/BS in a human behavior related field, such as human-computer interaction, psychology, sociology, or design research.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, and interpersonal skills.
• Strong ability to work independently, be proactive and manage one’s time.
• Experience with qual data and triangulating existing qual and quant data to define and support hypotheses
• Experience with synthesizing data and outputting insights that tell a clear story and will get traction with product teams, while addressing key priorities and business goals.
• Experience with autonomy and decision making to balance demands