"Streamlining Customer Tickets from various channels"
Client Profile: The client is a prominent player in Automobile related software design and modeling firm. They provide designs to automobiles companies. The company houses a team of more than 300 service agents who manage individual cases through emails and spreadsheets. They do not have systematic methodology and approach to measure the quality and timelines of services.
Background: Although the company has witnessed significant growth in terms of revenue and volumes, it was facing challenges related to several issues. These include:
- Optimizing TAT for increased efficiency and quality of customer support
- Lack of monitor and review of Customer Service Agents' performance and proper tracking mechanism of tickets and service requests and absence of escalation matrix
- Increasing the CSAT score and efficiency of team
- Usage of multiple methodologies for tracking a support ticket across different business functions
- Non-availability of user experience while handling customer service requests from various channels (Website, Email, Call, Chat)
- Creation of Service Management system to cater all customer complaints and queries and provide standard responses to customers
- Creation of auto response and assigning a ticket number for the requests received from Website, Email, Call, Chats, etc.
- Mechanism for assignment of tickets and auto escalation on unsolved tickets
- Give a complete view of customers and related information to service agents
- Align different KPIs for tracking the productivity of the Call Center
- Provide 360o view of Customer Information
- Enabled Service Cloud console application for the Customer Support Team to track customer enquiries and issues along with SLAs and escalations
- Introduced various channels for capturing tickets (Email, Website, Calls, Chats) and Omni Channel for streamlining ticket assignment and routing
- Enabled Web-to-Lead to capture leads for the new business from their website into Salesforce
- Configured Web-to-Case and Email-to-Case to capture support tickets from Websites and Emails respectively directly into Salesforce
- Configured Assignment and Escalation Rule as per organizational requirement
- Create customized email template along with Auto Response to Customers
- Various CTI integrations done to interact with client
- Centralized monitoring and controlling system in place to manage all Customer Enquiries and Support Tickets.
- A comprehensive view for Support Tickets & Agents working on it, making it convenient to share and use information in real-time.
- Self-assessment of agents by viewing their KPI's and thus improving the quality of the service provided by the company.
- Neatly 40 percent more queries are handled b Customer Support Agents as the process are streamlined.
- Reduction in AHT to resolve a ticket by almost 30%.
- Process of ticket assignment & escalation is now streamlined based on Priority & SLA.
- Relevant and up-to date information is available with support agents to respond to customers through various channels quickly and more efficiently.