Posted on: 06/01/2022
Job ID: YATS062022MOR2JP00010405
We are seeking a high potential Product Support Desk specialist to provide direct support to Financial Advisors, Service Processionals, and Private Bankers through comprehensive knowledge of all company products and services. The candidate will provide broad support to develop the skills to establish key partnerships with Sales, Risk, Legal, Operations, Credit and other key constituents. The team works closely with product managers to provide feedback on challenges faced by our sales partners and recommend product enhancements. An emphasis will be placed on collateral analysis and process in order to ensure securities-based loans are executed successfully. The role will require an understanding of both bank and broker dealer of company product offerings.
- Provide best in class service and support to Private Bankers, Financial Advisors, and Service Professionals.
- Gain confidence of the Firm partners and become Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all areas.
- Provide sales field with client facing letters and loan information.
- Collaborate with internal partners (PBG Sales, Product, Operations) to ensure an exceptional experience and escalate issues to product managers.
- Identify training opportunities and help Sales partners develop a stronger understand of Product nuances.
- Work closely with operations teams to identify process improvement opportunities.
- Develop training material to provide product awareness and understanding among Financial Advisors and Private Bankers.
- Additional responsibilities as required by Lending Advisors and Head of Lending Advisory.
- Minimum 2 years of financial service experience required.
- BA or BS required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Extraordinary client service aptitude.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and ownership of issues through complete resolution.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, multi-task and manage expectations.