Posted on: 08/02/2022
Job ID: YATS082022SFDCJP00019214
The Senior Product Analyst plays a pivotal role in the Product Management lifecycle by collaborating closely with product owners, developers, designers, architects, business stakeholders, and end-users. You will seek to understand the needs of your users and translate those needs into tangible requirements for the development teams. You will leverage metrics and inputs from research and stakeholder workshops to craft user stories and document the acceptance criteria. The Senior Product Analyst also captures as-is processes and helps streamline to-be processes. In this role, you will be a key contributor to the delivery of new product capabilities to your user base. The Senior Product Analyst is a clear communicator who ensures all team members have a shared understanding of our priorities, measures of success, and helps to ensure the right pieces are laid out to deliver value continually and consistently.
The Senior Product Analyst should share an equivalent level of solution subject matter expertise with their business partners and a robust understanding of the technology concepts applicable to their function. Confident engaging with business and technology partners, the Senior Product Analyst is adept at identifying objectives, obstacles, and solutions. You perform your core duties and take on a larger role within the Product Management team.
* Drive RBAC strategy for corporate
* Drive requirements for each BT managed orgs for RBAC (role-based access control)
* Work closely with architects to define the roadmap
* Work with the Product Owner in identifying and guiding strategic technology and functional dependencies for product roadmap development
* Act as liaison between business stakeholders, end-users, and IT software development team(s)
* Serve as the functional expert for the business process and write the use cases, user stories, and acceptance criteria
* Drive business process design and document as-is and to-be process flows while considering policy, system, and stakeholder impacts
* Leverage large data sets to extract insights, validate decisions, influence change and measure outcomes
* Work proactively to predict and mitigate potential issues before they arise and resolve those that do arise in a timely manner
* Connect-the-dots between business strategy and product features
* Become a subject matter expert in how users perform their jobs with the technology we support
* Publish and promote proven bests practices for the team, product, program, or technology
* Effectively contribute during scrum rituals like Daily Stand-Ups, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Sprint Retrospectives, Program Increment Planning
* Thrive in a highly collaborative, multi-functional, and dynamic team-oriented environment
* Work with vendors, architects and teams to execute deep assessments of current state and build a future state vision
* Align with all Business Technology domains and programs, ensure security execution is included in the roadmaps
* Joint execution planning across Business Technology programs and Security organization
* Drive communication & governance aspects, drive security advisory board
* Drive execution of foundation components of Next-Gen security architecture
* Own and drive programs focused on building common capabilities cutting across programs
* Regular tracking, monitoring, reporting, executive readouts, prioritization
* Compile security best practices, playbooks and guidelines
* Scrum and Agile methodologies (i.e. Scaled Agile Framework)
* Business Applications (CRM) and Automation
* Salesforce Experience Cloud or website design
* Enterprise Application Development and Delivery
* General Business Processes (Channel Partners, Sales, Marketing, Service, Support)
* Working knowledge of Salesforce products
* Experience in some cybersecurity areas, such as application security, data security, Identity & Access etc.
* Experience and familiarity with multiple Compliance frameworks such as SOX, FedRamp, GDPR, NIST etc.
* Experience in bleeding edge technologies such as Artificial Intelligence
* Advanced degree is a strong plus.
* Able to understand terms and details around RBAC, ABAC, PBAC, Application entitlements and permissions, Birthright access
* Able to understand the Zero Trust Architecture and data security needs for RBAC strategy
* Ability to drive clarity on roadmap and scope definition for RBAC specifically to make it measurable and define quick wins