Posted on: 07/27/2022
Job ID: YATS072022SFDCJP00019178
We are seeking a talented Development engineer to become part of the TMP Observability Cloud.
Learn quickly, work in a fast-paced team driven environment, and have the ability to communicate well with cross functional teams.
Development engineers will design, create, document, implement and maintain code for complex applications.
- Be self directed, team oriented with strong ability to work with the cross functional teams.
- Ability to handle multiple, complex technical projects and have the flexibility to work in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong background in Object-Oriented programming concepts and constructs.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with applications and debug problems to find root cause.
- 4-5 years experience in Software development using JAVA/Python/Go in a Linux/UNIX environment
- Experience with OpenTelemetry, Prometheus, APM
- Experience with Monitoring and observability services like DataDog, NewRelic etc.
- Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP) experience
- Experience in Docker, Kubernetes, Spinnaker, Helm, Terraform
- Experience in RESTful web services
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience in delivering engineering applications using agile/scrum methodology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with outstanding attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or any engineering discipline.