Posted on: 06/01/2022
Job ID: YATS062022SFDCJP00018708
The company Employee Success Shared Services (People Service and Operations) group is not your typical HR Shared Services team. We meet the needs of our employees head on through collaborative, innovative and social initiatives. Our team focuses on the employee experience and fulfilling the company experience using our own trusted Customer Success Platform that we deliver to our external customers.
People Advisors provide best in class support, within a Tier1 Shared Employee Services function. They Leverage practices and processes to ensure consistent application of company policies and programs and ensure alignment to company policies and procedures while remaining true to the company’s culture.
- Act as the first point of contact for questions regarding coming into the office, COVID-19 testing, certain leave of absence programs, and other employee need programs
- Utilize User Acceptance Testing for Workday implementation
- Interpret and apply understanding of company’s policies and practices, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, and clarification for employees
- Identify trends and recommend solutions or process improvements to external and internally facing knowledge
- Support in building knowledge of current and future projects
- Consult with the Operational Readiness team and other People Services and Operations departments, Payroll, ESBPs, legal counsel, as necessary
- Track, report and analyze case trends utilizing Service Cloud
- Manage or participate on special projects/programs
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in human resources, including shared services experience.
- Work experience strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Good to have – bi-lingual: Japanese – English
- Flexible Schedule
- Prior experience with working in a centralized Shared Services or human resource function preferred.
- Ability to build, develop, implement and engage in new service delivery approaches
- Able to navigate successfully within ambiguity, multiple priorities and a constantly changing environment.
- Adept understanding of client motivations and business pain points; leverages inputs to influence business decisions
- Work in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably in a high growth technology company.
- Make decisions guided by policies, practices, procedures and business plan.
- Use best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve delivery of services.
- Work independently and collaboratively; receives moderate guidance on day-to-day work and deliverables.