Posted on: 08/01/2022
Job ID: YATS08202211487
The HR Representative collaborates with HRPBs/Sr. HRBPs to provide employees and managers support within their internal client groups/departments.
For success in this role, it is important to have strong abilities to learn quickly, respond and adapt in a fast paced, team oriented working environment. This position serves as the first point of contact to respond to employee inquiries, and manager requests.
Works across the HR Field Delivery Team with other Sr. HR Representatives and HR Interns to ensure consistent approaches are applied regarding all general disciplines of HR from employee onboarding, various employee questions or concerns, HR policies and procedures.
Partners well with other HR teams from staffing, benefits, payroll, compensation, employee relations, HR compliance and HR Information Systems. Strong HRIS system experience and ability to create Excel reporting documents.
Participate in meetings with client groups, participation in meetings with external vendors, help in planning training initiatives, engaging in projects, and partnering with other teams within the HR organization. Worked is generally done under guidance.
- Support reduction in force by creating severance documents, adverse impact analysis and other letters and materials
- General coaching to employees on issues impacting their business units.
- Train employees and managers on proper use of HR systems.
- Post-employment counsel to employees exiting the firm Additional duties include acting as an initial resource for employees with questions or concerns, special projects as assigned as well as general administrative duties, meetings, trainings, and other projects as directed by management enter and approve transactions
- Maintain accurate data entry and reporting, processing of all new hire paperwork, employee terminations, and maintaining up-to-date and accurate employee files Answer Manager and Employee Questions
- Serve as a key client partner to provide answers and solutions for the variety of scenarios and questions that arise and are associated with human resources initiatives and employment benefits, e.g. performance management, payroll, worker’s compensation claims, exit interviews, etc.
- Work across the HR Field Delivery Team to ensure consistent approaches are applied regarding human resources standards and procedures.
- 2-4+ years in similar HR support role with working employees and managers across an organization
- 2-4 years’ experience with strong knowledge of HR systems and support