Posted on: 08/01/2022
Job ID: YATS08202234454-1
We are looking for a great teammate who is dedicated to understanding, building and establishing cutting-edge camera labs. You will contribute directly to developing and maintaining image quality labs. You will be a critical part of a fast-paced, collaborative team and who thrive in a high energy, time-constrained, multitasking environment to significantly impact video calling quality.
- Manage and maintain various lab equipment to ensure the equipment is working properly, calibrated, and regularly updated.
- Work with the engineering team and vendors to plan and execute the lab equipment upgrade.
- Train the testers on lab equipment usage and test procedures for various test items.
- Establish and maintain all image quality test specifications and procedures.
- Design and conduct objective and subjective lab and field experiments of prototype hardware and software to critically examine image quality, behavior, and performance
- Develop test setup and accompanying software infrastructure products.
- Troubleshoot and debug test systems and automation solutions from a software and hardware perspective in full autonomy.
- Identify and root cause image quality and performance issues.
- Scope, schedule and organize, and perform testing in a timely manner and deliver robust test results to support development and evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Imaging Science, Photographic & Motion-Picture/Video Sciences & Engineering, Visual Arts, Color Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with camera lab equipment and tool usage.
- Experience with camera image/video quality testing.
- Proficiency with computer and mobile device operation.
- Familiar with Imatest, DXO image quality evaluation system.