Posted on: 09/06/2022
Job ID: YATS092022SFDCJP00019406
We are looking for a talented and dynamic Manager/Senior Analyst to join the Global Incentive Compensation – Scale and Transformation team to support our team’s strategy, growth, and innovation. This person will be responsible for providing operational excellence and support to the Global Sales Compensation ecosystem around systems, tools, and specific processes/policies. You will collaborate cross-functionally with Sales Compensation, Compensation Design, and Sales Operation teams to implement sales strategy set by the executive team.
As the ideal candidate, you are comfortable working at all levels of an organization and possess exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills. This role will require you to use both your strategic as well as tactical implementation and operational excellence skills. You will be a self-starter who can work cross-functionally and build strong working relationships with internal organizations.
You are an extraordinary leader who inspires collaboration on your team and continuously drives your team to deliver timely and satisfying solutions. You embody the value of trust, and we expect transparency and a “do the right thing” attitude in all your actions. You lead by example; you inspire your team and make sure accountability and integrity are core values for your team. It would be a bonus if you’re also a Heroku platform expert.
- Serve as a mentor and knowledge resource, to ultimately build credibility and trust within your team and other stakeholders.
- Lead (or contribute to) project teams focusing on key compensation initiatives related to compensation strategy, requirements gathering, and tool implementation or development.
- Create and manage project plans; monitor and review project progress and timelines; work with project stakeholders to adjust schedules and plan as needed; identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Facilitate discussions with cross-functional stakeholders to understand business pain points, align on strategy and recommend the path forward.
- Create/Support the documentation (process flows, user guides, enablement materials, requirements) across key projects.
- Write business requirements and document change management/enablement content for key projects.
- Partner with key stakeholders to launch new tools/processes, define success metrics and publish project outcomes.
- Seek opportunities for process improvements through automation or integration of systems.
- Make compensation recommendations and resolve issues using a data-driven approach.
- Write and maintain operational playbooks.
- Create Test Coverage and Test Scripts for UAT
- Participate in UAT Test Execution
- Ability to Triage system issues and engage the right folks to resolve
- 4-5+ years of operational responsibilities related to SAAS models preferred (sales compensation experience is a plus).
- 2+ years of Business Analyst or equivalent technical experience.
- Experience of making an impact in a software product/technical support department.
- Proven ability to take initiative and produce results, including a history in bringing projects successfully to completion.
- Possesses the ability to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders.
- Experience creating concise use cases, functional and business requirements documents, and current/future state assessments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to work with stakeholders at all levels of the business (both business and technical-facing).
- Ability to work independently and consider cross-functional and upstream/downstream impacts.
- Strong technical/analytical skills with an ability to manipulate data using Heroku is nice-to-have.
- Detail-oriented, problem-solver, and possess the ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment. Performs well under pressure and can work independently and as a part of a team.
- Program Management capability.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.