Posted on: 06/01/2022
Job ID: YATS06202210702
- Manage exceptions for several payment channels; queue management, researching or reconciling moderate to complex information; and may act as a point of escalation.
- Perform assigned functions with very limited supervision efficiently and ensuring all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to.
- Act as a resource and may recommend potential process improvements.
- Help to ensure the day-to-day functions are executed according to policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as required by management
- Organizational skills
- Technical Capacity/Ability to Work with Variety of Systems Problem Solving/Analysis Accountability Time Management Flexibility Collaboration Skills
- Strong ability to multi-task, handle high volumes, and support cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to convey information
- Able to independently research and solve moderate to complex scenarios Solid networking skills, strong ability to establish relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical thinking with the awareness to know when to challenge or question
- Aptitude for following process and procedures
- High School Diploma or Equivalency PLUS
- 3-5 years of related professional experience (banking/financial services industry or customer service) OR 5-7 years of overall experience
- Bachelor’s Degree desired and may be considered as 1-2 years overall experience
** Remote role but will be within 60 miles from a hub as they will be required to go into the office once a month.