Posted on: 08/02/2022
Job ID: YATS08202216262476
Develops or modifies complex software programming applications. Assists with design, coding, benchmark testing, debugging and a documentation of programs. Applications generally deal with utility programs, job control language, macros, subroutines and other control modules. Oracle Cloud experience is required for this role.
- Works with system engineers to maintain performance levels of Unix, Windows95 and NT systems.
- Provides support for all data center activity especially ADSM, Tivoli, and LaserArc tools that reside with the data center.
- Coordinates with data center staff to implement, design, and support all data center applications and systems.
- Interfaces with Operations to ensure procedures are followed, updated and implemented.
- Develops all procedures for ADSM data recovery and sets backup policies.
- Implements, supports and tracks LaserArc applications and helps monitor Tivoli.
- Contributes to team effort by sharing of knowledge, offering assistance, and demonstrating initiative.
- Recommends and implements solutions for problems within the team.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and understand business impact of decisions made to fulfill customer expectations.
- Experience in identifying business requirements and map them to the Oracle Fusion Cloud functionality
- Experience in Creating Reports and Analytics using OBIEE and OTBI tools in HCM Cloud BI.
- Experience in Data loading into Oracle HCM Cloud using HCM Data Loader Tool which includes the Workforce structure data, Worker data, Work relationships data, and Salary info.
- Experience with building and managing HCM Security Profile, Fast Formula, Oracle Advanced Benefits, Absence Management and SSHR Approvals and System Admin concepts.
- Experience with Workflow’s & AME Approval Groups, Approval Process.
- Experience on various RICE Components (Workflow, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Extensions).
- Experience with updates using HDL and spreadsheet loaders.
- High School Diploma or GED required, Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field preferred.