Posted on: 08/01/2022
Job ID: YATS082022107557
- Support the planning, design and execution of system testing on simple and complex implementations
- Translate business requirements into valid test plans and detailed test cases
- Work collaboratively with the IT department and business units to execute and validate test cases based upon system requirements
- Test software and computer applications to ensure they function properly and efficiently
- Develop and share testing reports with project team
- Document new development (User Guides, Systems Guides, other)
- Must be able to collaborate with the Project Manager, Architect, Business Analyst, and developers to ensure test cases are communicated, accepted, and meet expectations.
- Must be able to write test plans, test cases, and test scripts from scratch, validating that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Must be able to work closely with the Business Analysts to formulate test plans, prepare test cases, execute the tests, and fully document and report the results.
- Must be able to perform user acceptance testing, functionality testing, regression testing, performance testing, and end-to-end system testing on various applications. Documentation includes: Formal Test Plan, Test Case Document, Technical Use Cases and Test Plan, User stories, etc.
- Must be able to review user requirements to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Must be able to create diagrams, flowcharts, and workflows of data flow through systems.
- Must be able to create and manage test cases for Quality Assurance.
- Must be familiar with software and database development concepts.
- Must have experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst working on a software development team.
- Must have strong experience in QA management and creating all documents listed above.
- Must have strong experience in mapping business processes into test case documentation.
- Must understand software quality best practices, test strategy and planning, test case development, test case deployment and execution, test data, defect tracking, and test manuals. Must actively participate in process improvements.