Posted on: 06/01/2022
Job ID: YATS062022UBRJP00020768
We are looking for a Recruiter to support and scale Engineering hiring and Non-Tech Hiring across the USA & Canada. You will partner with sourcing and hiring managers to build teams across our dynamic region and inform on hiring strategies to hire the right people for every job where they can make the biggest impact. You may also can work on strategic projects to improve and innovate how we attract and recruit the best talent because we know that there’s always a better way!
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by completing this form.
- Proactively solves complex issues and shares the best methods with manager and team
- Considers wholistic data that underpins hiring decisions and strategies accordingly
- Effectively interprets own and immediate team metrics analytics to build process improvements (e.g. high conversion ratios)
- Confidently handles objections from candidates and business and is a diplomatic and confident advisor to all parties involved
- Deeply understands the businesses they support and advises on team structure, leveling, and potential implications of a hire
- Builds an inclusive and objective hiring process and ensures that candidate is assessed against the appropriate competencies
- Autonomously develops and implements innovative sourcing strategies across teams
- Is an active mentor to other members of the team and is able to effectively ramp new joiners to be effective in their jobs
- Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience
- Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR, Communications or similar preferred
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting
- Experience with ICIMS or other ATS
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Previous technical recruiting experience is a plus
- Experience interpreting data and using it to influence hiring decisions
- Has partnered with a wide variety of clients, including senior-level business leaders and seasoned professional candidates
- Has experience hiring in an organization focused on cultivating a diverse workforce