Posted on: 09/06/2022
Job ID: YATS092022SFDCJP00019466
We look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day. In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
- Work with Business Systems IT teams to define solutions that support A&Cs needs for partner enablement, partner account management, quote to cash requirements and partner revenue recognition.
- Develop and execute project plan for systems/processes merger with Salesforce’s CRM
- Maintain infrastructure support through to execution via sprint cycles.
- Maintain immediate team support daily.
- Leverage Slack’s latest workflows and related tools to support partner enablement and/or partner account management (e.g. approval workflows, etc).
- Track and maintain all varieties of partner revenue recognition and reporting
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards
- Manage all aspects of Partner payout and reporting related to the referral royalties
- 3+ years of relevant sales, marketing or partner operations experience in the SaaS industry
- 5+ years overall work experience
- Previous data science or analytics experience is valuable
- Proven success in designing and documenting intricate processes and related proposals
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Experience working in early-stage programs where processes are not well documented or defined
- Ability to draft internal and external program and operational guidelines
- Passionate about Slack and the problem we are solving
- Great track record of implementing system design and integrations to support direct or indirect sales needs.
- Strong product sensibility, and comfort with considering basic technical systems feasibility of partner integrations
- A high-energy individual who thrives on success and who has the persistence to follow problems through to their final resolution. Understands all aspects relating to “ownership”
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Credible excel and presentation skills