Posted on: 08/02/2022
Job ID: YATS08202213239197
Your primary responsibilities will include contributing to the implementation and delivery of the end-to-end automation platform, to support continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD), with a focus on developer self-service capabilities. This position requires extensive technical expertise and deep knowledge of continuous integration and continuous delivery platform domain expertise, especially in cloud-based service environment. Broad industry knowledge, strong customer focus, and excellent communication skills are a must.
- Contributes to a team of Engineers to deliver and support highly available, self-service, CI/CD capabilities.
- Showcases uncompromising ownership of outcomes and deliverables
- Adheres to software development best practices
- Role Model for customer focused delivery for both internal and external customers
- Energetically and effectively works across organizational boundaries, collaborating to deliver awesome developer and platform capabilities.
- Experienced Engineer that drives Operational Excellence within the team
- Builds and fosters agile engineering capabilities and quality engineering practices
- Results driven person with great energy
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 3+ years professional Site Reliability experience operating microservices at scale
- 2+ years hands-on AWS experience deploying, supporting, managing applications
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and EKS
- AWS Experience REQUIRED
- Extensive use of automation and configuration management tools such as Ansible or Chef with obsessive desire to automate
- Strong development experience in one of these languages – Java, Python, or Go
- Experienced user of one or more source code management tools, preferably Git
- Should have experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery/deployment tools like Jenkins, Spinnaker, or similar