Posted on: 07/27/2022
Job ID: YATS07202215084-1
The Sr. Customer Care Scheduling Coordinator will provide ongoing service call scheduling support to the Service team to enable a positive customer experience with efficiency and professionalism. You will be closely connected to the business needs of our Field service engineers to ensure we are meeting our customer expectations and contract entitlements.
In this role, you will be part of a scheduling team who acts as the primary customer touchpoint for field service scheduling. You will be part of a team of schedulers, but you will be assigned a specific geographic area and be an important part of each service team. You will think strategically and creatively to maximize our customer support, while maintaining rigorous standards and consistency in execution.
- Schedule customer service calls to meet entitlements for our contract customers, including moving calls to new dates in record systems and contacting customers as needed.
- Attend daily and/or weekly service team meetings to understand regional schedules to help with customer scheduling.
- Ordering Parts as needed to ensure timely service completion
- Contact customers and update them on scheduled date of service
- Review and Reschedule service calls to meet contractual entitlements for on-site service, non-contracted entitlements to 5-day expectation for legacy warranty/contracts; or as contracts dictate.
- Support the adherence to Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) by assisting leadership in fully utilizing Field Service Engineers’ availability and scheduling appropriately to meet business and contractual requirements
- Preventative Maintenance management – Working with local supervisors/managers to transfer PM calls to engineers in assigned areas.
- Update system of record with call notes, dates in BAAN
- Work with Regional Service Managers and Supervisors to communicate scheduling conflicts and work to find solutions
- Effectively communicates and exchanges information among team members.
- Attend weekly or bi-weekly staff meetings
- High School Diploma/GED is required
- 4+ years of customer service experience, with an emphasis in dispatching
- Excellent computer skills required, efficiency in Word, Excel
- Ability to work in a team environment to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Demonstrated the ability to multi-task efficiently with few errors.
- Must be able to organize and prioritize work, be proactive, take initiative, be a problem solver, follow through and simultaneously manage multiple priorities to ensure goals are met in a timely manner.
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational skills.