Posted on: 08/01/2022
Job ID: YATS082022107558
- A strong understanding of the documentation development process, the software development process, and product lifecycles
- Documentation of current & future procedures and processes
- Ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and business information to a technical audience
- Technical Writing knowledge of HTML, Java Script and SQL coding
- Ability to successfully apply complex knowledge of fundamental concepts practices, and procedures of technical writing.
- Prepare charts, graphs, or forms to go along with business and technical requirements.
- Candidate must have a clear understanding of how to translate and organize complex technical information into an array of readable formats
- Translate stakeholder requests into formal requirements
- Deliver high-quality technical documentation for technical manuals, new development, training manuals, user guide, and system guide
- Must be able to collaborate with Project Manager, Architect, Functional Leads and developers to ensure requirements are communicated, accepted, and meet expectations
- Must be able to translate and simplify requirements from stakeholders into written requirement documents for development team. Documents include but are not limited to: Formal Requirements Document, Functional Design Document, Technical Design Document, Technical Use Cases, Requirements Traceability Matrix.
- Must be able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences
- Must be able to create diagrams, flowcharts, and workflows of business processes and data flow through system
- Must be familiar with software and database development concepts
- Technical Business Analyst work on a software/application development team
- Must have experience developing technical documentation for enterprise software users, system administrators, and other technical audiences
- Experience in creating and maintaining a comprehensive library of technical terminology and documentation
- Analyze documents to maintain continuity of style of content
- Strong experience in mapping business processes into technical documentation
- Strong experience in creating operational procedures and manuals